Friday, August 14, 2009

Graduate Photo

this picture is snap on last saturday, my eldest sister take it from photo shop today... this is my family... start from up left is my eldest sister (nicole), my eldest sister's boyfriend (chungsan), my younger brother (suizai), my younger brother's girlfriend (kersin)... down left is my elder sister (huenie), my mommy (yewthye), my daddy (tiakkooy) and me (kiemee)... when i saw this picture then my 1st word is "damn i look so pretty after edit the picture", haha... that day we have spent 1 hour at studio to capture photo but that camera lady is really patient to help us took all the pictures, really like her method of work... really not look like before my elder sister capture graduate photo that time, that camera men really lousy, unpatient, not expert... just need us fast fast to finish snap the graduare pictures only, one word for him "suck"...
i really very like this picture.... nice picture, nice memories... ^^

1 comment:

Johnny Liew said...

Someone is missing from this photo ??