Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Korean Guy

today when i reach office got one uncle (car instructor) tell me he has one customer waiting me at computer room for learning computer and ask me later teach his customer more a bit, because he say his customer don't know melay language, need use english language for test computer (undang-undang)... then i think the customer if not autie then is uncle... when i go in computer room i saw a handsome young guy.... wow, he skin really white, somemore he face no pimples... not like me, pimples queen and dark skin... really jealous!!! when he doing his question then i at behind peep him, he really smart... but sad he younger than me 7 years *dengz, i feel i really damn old already*.... after i also got chat with him and ask him why don't choose melay language, then he say he don't know melay because he went korea study when he 8 years old... stay at korea about 10 years no wonder he skin so good... finally he get 46 mark (pass) for his try exam, hope later he'll get pass when he real exam... good luck korean guy~ ^^***

1 comment:

Johnny Liew said...

Age is not an issue ...is your heart only :P ..if you consider old ...me call datuk liao