Sunday, August 09, 2009

Maggie B'day

yesterday is my friend (maggie) birthday, we celebarate with her at Korean BBQ restaurant... that night i was late, because my brother just finish convocation at KL around 5.30pm and wan back to Ipoh for snap graduate photo at studio....
i already date my friends 8pm arrive at Korean BBQ restaurant but my brother around 7.50pm only reach Ipoh = =", after finish snap graduate photo also near 8.50pm already...
really 'bo syiok' that day because that Korean BBQ restaurant close on 10pm, that mean i just left 1 hour to eat the korean food only, really upsad /.\, so i eat so rush... say serious, the food really nice and so special... got prawn, flower crab, lamb, chicken, beef, korean mee, korean dessert, korean soup, kimchi, sushi bread and more... if didn't try before then must try it.. oppsss, forget to say this Korean BBQ restaurant got two section, section I is 6pm until 7.45pm and section II is 8pm until 9.45pm... somore is pork free, so muslim person don't worry can't try it....
actually that day is fully booking but the korean girl so kind, she know i really need a table for celebrate with my friend so she reserve a special place for me, that place really damn hot, make us got a lot of sweat, really wanna thanks her to reserve a good place for us....


................ below the picture all are my best friends ................

................ - Nicole, Besty, Maggie, Bobo, KieMeE - ................


after dinner all of them go to my condo for eat birthday cake.... actually we eat the cake at Korean BBQ restaurant but the restaurant so early close so they all decide go to my condo....


we play at condo around 12.30am only leave, so happy that day ^^~





V
V
V

below is the video clip how we celebrate with maggie, enjoy ^^~


1 comment:

maggie said...

diu...or blog need post my cheap bao video mie ?